Most park visitors these days would rather skip the queue and walk right through your turnstiles with their e-ticket in hand. Are you doing everything you can to streamline the online ticket buying process for your visitors?
Amusement parks are in the business of selling tickets, so we try to make it as simple as possible for your visitors to view their options and buy now, from any device.
A recent Google report stated that “Smartphone users are 50% more likely to expect to purchase something immediately while using their smartphone compared to a year ago.”
Simple formats such as a “Buy Tickets” page make it easy for visitors to understand pricing options, special promotions, and a call to action that conveniently links them to your online sales.
Displaying options drives sales.
Here are some different ideas for options to increase traffic flow to your new “Buy Tickets” page.
- Offer discounts and passes for large groups
- Offer discounts and passes for children and senior citizens
- Offer discounts and passes for “spectators” that come to your park but don’t ride the rides
- Advertise discounted tickets at the gate after a certain time in the evening
- Offer “One Day” passes for those that buy tickets online
- Create special deals that are available to those who gain early access either by subscribing to your newsletter or by “liking” and sharing on social media.
How to Drive Traffic to Your New “Buy Tickets” Page
- Identify your top promotional channel.
- Analyze this promotional channel and see where your areas for improvement are. If your top promotional channel is your monthly newsletter that you send monthly, you may consider sending it out weekly instead. Be sure to include a call-to-action that links subscribers to your “Buy Tickets” page.
- Get creative. Can you offer a premium tier experience, early-bird passes, free swag or drinks? You can try playing up the exclusivity of different limited-time offers in your top promotional channel to boost sales.
It is important to remember that no two visitors are the same. Offering a higher tier of premium tickets can attract certain guests while others might prefer the lower tier. The important thing is that you offer visitors options and highlight them.
Implementing a “Buy Tickets” page in your next web redesign can give you the sales boost you need.
Schedule Your Free Demo Today!
Parks across the country are upgrading their sites and boosting ticket sales with the help of Attractions Marketing. Sign up today to discuss ideas for enhancing your park’s sales and marketing efforts. We’ll review how we have helped other amusement parks, proven sales promotion strategies, and how parks can update all of their content using WordPress.