Amusement Park Supercharges Attractions Marketing using WordPress
A new amusement park website redesign takes visitors to greater heights with its stunning visual design. The user experience is amplified by combining a high-voltage color scheme with rich animation, photography, and the finessed power of WordPress. A multitude of flexible content fields and unique layouts simplify the content management process making editing as easy as a trip down the lazy river.
At a Glance
- Dynamically animated tiles highlight information while upcoming events are showcased in an attractive slider
- Content editable by non-technical users in WordPress including slider images, footers, home page, calendar, and flexible content modules
Edit anything on your website with a custom WordPress website. The advanced template system allows for the implementation of any design, providing unique solutions for brands and their users. Additionally automatic link management assures that all URLs will be search engine (SEO) friendly.
User management settings allow the assignment of which users can access and edit certain content. With powerful custom solutions you can enable interactive elements such as sliders, forms, calendars, maps, videos, photo galleries and more.
By choosing a custom WordPress website over a theme you can have complete control over design, content, and capabilities. From adding animated slides and galleries to building contact forms, custom WordPress design and development can provide a world of creative difference in making your site fresh, modern, and interactive.
Unleashing the Power of WordPress
The website’s interactive homepage includes an easily editable slider, animated tile links to featured attractions and offers, an upcoming events slider, a weather widget, and an alert bar. The site is 100% custom, mobile responsive (a must for SEO) and allows visitors a one-stop place to find all up-to-date information regarding their services and updates.
In addition, the following features reveal the power of what WordPress custom design and development can provide:
- Resources for users including park map, ride information, park calendar, and ticket purchasing are prominently featured and easily located in the main navigation menu.
- Sliders on the home page and interior pages provide unique visual interest.
- Dynamic info tiles that animate opening and closing on the home page and landing pages.
- Flexible content formats for building rich page layouts including accordions, image blocks, and lists.
- A responsive calendar solution and live events listing.
Flexible Content Fields Smash Editing Barriers
Add an array of custom layouts to your site including:
- Landing Grid: Choose what pages you would like to feature in this flexible, responsive grid layout.
- Buy Tickets: Highlight your amusement park deals and prices with an attractive, editable “Buy Tickets” layout.
- Accordions: Add expandable accordions (with addable button links) to add visual interest to otherwise text-heavy pages.
- Image Blocks: Showcase rides and more with easily editable and flexible image block fields.
- Lists: Add multi-column bulleted lists to any page. Perfect for displaying food menus, games, and more.
The great feature behind these layouts is that they are all extraordinarily easy to use and edit in the user-friendly back-end of WordPress.
Contact us today to learn more about how custom WordPress development can be an invaluable tool in marketing your business.